Add economy into the Dash with Unity Stock Ticker lens
Unity Stock Ticker lens is built with economy in mind, useful for finding not only various tickers (economic symbols) but also interesting items relevant for global day-to-day financial perspectives.
The searched items can vary from words like gold, bac (Bank of America) or Bank of England, the results tend to offer financial graphs and related article from prestigious online publications (opened in your default web-browser).
How do we install Unity Stock Ticker lens 0.2?
Add the following official PPA (Precise)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:scopes-packagers/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install unity-stock-ticker-lens
Then, reboot your computer.
Bugs can be reported on https://bugs.launchpad.net/onehundredscopes by adding the name of the lens in square brackets (like, for instance [stock]).
- Access PuBmed, Google Scholar and JSTOR with Unity Academic lens
- Access movie details, know actors and play trailers via Unity Movie lens
- Easily translate words via Unity WordReference lens
- Unity PyPI lens 0.8 landed in Ubuntu Software Center
- How to easily enable a third-party lens to respect Unity's online-search default approach