"Alt+Tab"-ing gets automatic preview in Oneiric Ocelot
Days ago, Oneiric Ocelot introduced the new "Alt+Tab" Application Switcher, a polished interface useful for changing/choosing and (recently) previewing a desired window.
A new update brought just now an automatic trigger of the preview window, meaning when you "Alt+Tab"-ing and you stop on a particular app/file the preview is launched automatically, you just need to go to CompizConfig Settings Manager-->Ubuntu Unity Plugin-->Switcher-->check Automatically grid windows on timer in switcher
If this option isn't selected, one can easily navigate between "regular" view and preview mode with Up/Down keys.
The timeout will be configurable in the probably near future.
- Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with categorized questions (Ubuntu 11.10)
- How to enable all the apps in the Startup Applications in Ubuntu 11.10
- Unityfox brings Unity integration for Firefox in Ubuntu 11.10
- System76 machines shipped with Ubuntu 11.10
- Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with support for Oneiric Ocelot