Ambiance&Radiance updates bring Chromium specific theming, border-less overlap fixes and more
Another week full of bling in Natty Narwhal, and, Ambiance and Radiance, the light themes, are no exceptions.
This gorgeous default themes have been pimped (version 0.8.11).
What is new?
- menu item distances have been adjusted and are more consistent now
- Ambiance's terminal scrollbar follow the theme (the scrollbar are black)
- new awesome long-awaited specific chromium theming (Chromium fully respects the GTK theme, no more orange "intrusion")
- the border-less overlap has been fixed (in order to have a nice looking theme, now that Metacity is border-less)
- Ambiance and Radiance still have borders (the border-less approach could be reimplemented if/after an annoying bug Unity 2D&border-less theme related will be fixed)
- Bye, Bye border-less Ambiance&Radiance??? (Ubuntu 11.04 BETA 1)
- Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal reaches its End-Of-Life on October 28th, 2012
- Light themes updated with hover-over states (Ubuntu 12.10)
- How to "fix" Radiance's white menus in Ubuntu 12.04
- Meet the new unfocused state of Ambiance and Radiance in Ubuntu 12.04