Arronax 0.02 released with Keywords panel and fixes (PPA available)
Arronax is a handy Nautilus plugin that allows users to easily create launchers (.desktop files) directly on the desktop and/or inside folders via
right-click on the desktop-->Create starter and/or
Nautilus-->File-->Create starter and/or by launching the application itself via the Dash by typing
arronax in the search area.
Arronax has just been updated to version 0.02, enriching its capabilities and adding various fixes.
The MIME types category gained its own separate view, along with the newly added Keywords panel, where keywords for launchers are to be added.
How do we install Arronax 0.02?
Add the following official PPA (Precise)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:diesch/testing
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install arronax
Bugs can be reported on https://bugs.launchpad.net/arronax/+filebug
- Arronax, Nautilus plugin useful to create and modify launchers (PPA available)
- Ubuntu 13.04's Nautilus received recursive search support
- New icons for Nautilus and Software Updater landed in Ubuntu 13.04
- Launcher-creator Arronax 0.04 adds new features
- Right-click empty document feature (re)added to Raring's Nautilus (desktop included, too)