Blender 2.63a released with more than 100 bug fixes (PPA available)
Blender 2.63a has just been released as a bug fixes release with more than 100 bug fixes since Blender 2.63.
The new 2.63a version comes with fixes and improvements in the BMesh integration, proper drawing in sculpt and paint modes, animation motion path enhancements, as well as fixes in the OpenCollada support, sequencer and movie clip.
How do we install Blender 2.63a?
Add the following development PPA (Lucid, Maverick, Natty, Oneiric, Precise)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cheleb/blender-svn
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install blender
- Blenderart Magazine issue 41 published and freely available for download
- Blender 2.67a released with more than 100 bug fixes
- Blender 2.67 released with new features and enhancements
- Versed artist Aidy Burrows explains the usage of Blender in the captivating Lego City Undercover game
- 4TB of 4096x2160 footage from Tears of Steel freely available for download