Blender launches Humane Rigging DVD (available for sale)
Blender 2.62 has been released with numerous new features, continuing the constant development of providing a high-quality, full-fledged application.
The free in-depth online manual provides proper, step-by-step explanations of how to deal with various Blender components, suitable for both beginners and versed users, but, there are users more comfortable with video tutorials, that packed with an user-friendly knowledgeable voice tend to provide optimal results in learning Blender.
Humane Rigging is a new training DVD, as part of the Blender Open Movie Workshop series, featuring six hours of "solid education in designing and building user-friendly rigs in Blender 2.6", useful for learning a "solid conceptual background in Blender rigging tools and how to exploit them to build and design their own rigs".
The DVD is available for sale (€ 24.75), details of buying can be found on http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info_n.php?products_id=146
A preview of the DVD can be seen in the bellow clip
By Purchasing the Humane Rigging DVD you support the Blender Foundation projects.
- Blender 2.67 released with new features and enhancements
- Versed artist Aidy Burrows explains the usage of Blender in the captivating Lego City Undercover game
- 4TB of 4096x2160 footage from Tears of Steel freely available for download
- Blender 2.66a released with more than 80 bug fixes
- Blender 2.66 released with long-awaited features and more than 250 bug fixes