Blender launches new training DVD, Venom's Lab!
The Blender Foundation has just released a new training DVD, Venom's Lab! with the main purpose of exposing and explaining how to create a character from scratch via the latest Blender 2.63.
Labeled as "Next time you want to create a character, you know exactly what it takes to make it!", Venom's Lab! presents its content in gradual stages, such as Concept (the starting point with various character references), Modeling (step-by-step creation of face, eyes, body, etc), Sculpt, Texturing and more.
Venom's Lab! is a bilingual DVD (English and Spanish) coming in 1080p full HD video, featuring 2 audio tracks (English default, the second in Spanish), all of the used resources and the used software (Blender 2.63a and VLC media player).
Venom's Lab! is available for €24.75 (further details on http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info_n.php?products_id=149).
- Blender 2.67a released with more than 100 bug fixes
- Blender 2.67 released with new features and enhancements
- Versed artist Aidy Burrows explains the usage of Blender in the captivating Lego City Undercover game
- 4TB of 4096x2160 footage from Tears of Steel freely available for download
- Blender 2.66a released with more than 80 bug fixes