Canonical present at CES 2012, 10th-13th January
2012's CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is to be held in Las Vegas, 10-13 January, featuring Canonical, too.
Ubuntu is to be present with the latest demonstrations on Desktop, Cloud and Ubuntu One, along with an exclusive "Ubuntu concept design", which will be announced during the show, probably a mockup version of Precise Pangolin or how the next Unity on all platforms will look like.
If you are interested in arranging a meeting at CES 2012 regarding Ubuntu, send an email at email@example.com
On Google+, Mark Shuttleworth talks about Ubuntu's CES "secret": "The work in question has had fantastic participation by community members, we've just pulled those threads together into a demo. This is exactly how it rolls if we want to keep Gnu relevant on the client, so please give the team a bit of space to have fun".
- Today, April 16th 2013, Canonical and VMware announced interesting partnership at the OpenStack Summit
- Canonical is attending the OpenStack Summit between April 15-18 2013 in Portland, Oregon
- Ubuntu Server becomes the only OS fully operational across HP Moonshot (x86 and ARM), the "new style of IT"
- Canonical announces exciting collaboration with Chinese entities to produce Ubuntu Kylin
- At MWC 2013, Ubuntu phone OS becomes the first smartphone OS integrated with Orange and Deutsche Telekom in GSMA OneAPI initiative