Chromium 13 daily build gets progress bar and badge support (Unity)
The open-source web-browser, Chromium 13 (daily build) is now better integrated into Unity, thanks to its new badge (number of downloads) and progress bar support for active downloads.
All you have to do is to add the Chromium daily PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chromium-daily/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install chromium-browser
Remember, this development version of Chromium contains "appmenu" integration.
- Access your Firefox and Chromium/Chrome web-history with Unity Web History lens (PPA available)
- uTouch-based Chromium smooth scrolling to probably land in Precise Pangolin
- Chromium 15 final released with fancy New Tab page, extended menu and more
- Chromium 14 final released with built-in smooth scrolling
- Chromium 12 final released with enhanced quicklist, "appmenu" integration and bug fixes