Chromium daily build receives quicklist support (Unity launcher)
The last weeks clearly show us the love between Chromium and Unity.
First, Chromium introduced in its daily builds the Application Menu ("appmenu") support, then the progress bar&badge for the active downloads in the Unity dock, and , just now Chromium 13 daily build has received quicklist support (on the Unity dock).
The new additions are: "Open a New Window", "Open a New Window in incognito mode", "Open a New Window with a temporary profile" (starts a new "untouched" Chromium profile).
How do we install Chromium 13 daily build?
Add the following PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chromium-daily/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install chromium-browser
- Access your Firefox and Chromium/Chrome web-history with Unity Web History lens (PPA available)
- uTouch-based Chromium smooth scrolling to probably land in Precise Pangolin
- Chromium 15 final released with fancy New Tab page, extended menu and more
- Chromium 14 final released with built-in smooth scrolling
- Chromium 12 final released with enhanced quicklist, "appmenu" integration and bug fixes