ClassicMenu Indicator 0.0.3 released with support for icons and more (Natty Narwhal)
ClassicMenu Indicator is an Application Indicator ("appindicator") that acts like a classic GNOME menu, useful for people who don't like Unity Dash or just want a handy way to access their apps with one click.
ClassicMenu Indicator 0.03 has just been released, adding icons to the menus (no need for tweaks, etc), an appindicator monochrome icon and new entries in the menu (making it complete).
How do we install ClassicMenu Indicator 0.03?
Just add the following PPA (Natty)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:diesch/testing
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install classicmenu-indicator
Launch it via the Dash.
If you want to stop it, click on its icon (from Unity panel)-->ClassicMenu Indicator-->Quit
- How to easily launch all the installed applications via the HUD in Ubuntu 12.10
- ClassicMenu Indicator updated with new System Settings categories
- Get a GNOME 2-like menu with Classicmenu Indicator in Ubuntu 11.10
- Easily enable/disable privacy-related options via Indicator Privacy
- Indicator Stickynotes 0.4 released with category support