Diodon 0.6 ported to GTK+3, new plugin-based approach and more (daily build PPA)
Diodon is a lightweight but fast clipboard manager designed with Unity in mind, and, along with the common clipboard manager options, it also provides a Unity lens.
What is new in Diodon 0.6?
- the 0.6 version has been ported to GTK+3 and dconf/GSettings
- Diodon 0.5 features a Unity lens in Natty Narwhal, but the downside is the default install of the lens, so, if you don't want a lens filled with your clipboard items you must manually delete the lens
Diodon 0.6 keeps only the main options as default, the rest being relocated to Plugins, consequently, one can activate/deactivate Unity lens plugin with just one click (other plugins, too)
How do we install Diodon 0.6?
Add the following daily build (might be unstable) PPA (Oneiric)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:diodon-team/daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install diodon diodon-plugins
To enable/disable plugins, click Diodon's appindicator-->Preferences-->Plugins
- Versatile clipboard manager Diodon 1.0 landed in Raring's Ubuntu Software Center
- Powerful clipboard manager, Diodon 1.0, released with new icons
- Powerful clipboard manager Diodon received new icons (daily builds)
- Diodon 0.9, Unity-integrated clipboard manager, adds support for Ubuntu 12.10 and fixes
- Diodon 0.8 released with power saving improvements and more (Ubuntu 12.04 PPA available)