Gameolith, Linux Game Download Store, has just been launched
Gameolith is an Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora game download store that has just been launched.
Gameolith already has games available to buy and download:
- Spacechem is a puzzle game, "an obscenely addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fighting monsters in the name of science"
- BOH is a puzzle game, "a world of claustrophobic, mysterious, puzzle-riddled, dangerous mazes where, surrounded by countless enemies, you hunt the Evil Masters down with the purpose of eliminating them and the pain they brought"
- BEEP "is a 2D side-scrolling platformer with physics-based gameplay. You control a small robot equipped with an anti-gravity device, a jet-pack and a gun"
Other games will follow in the near future (you can check Gameolith forum http://www.gameolith.com/forum for a more up-to-date development).
- Free open-source physics engine QML-Box2D released, opens the door for interesting-games creation
- QML-based Tic-Tac-Toe game video-demoed with impressive animations
- Feed your pleasure for 2D simplistic-yet-captivating games with The Blob Game and Meteor Blaster
- Resurrect your retro gaming passion with Pongaronga, free Pong-like game
- Dogfight and ex.fm app, advanced created-with-Ubuntu-SDK apps