Handy tweaking tool, MyUnity 4.0, video demoed with interesting refreshed look (upcoming version)
MyUnity is a lightweight yet powerful tweaking utility, that allows the user to easily adjust, set, tweak numerous desktop parts, such as fonts, GTK+ theme, Dash's displayed app categories, etc, presenting itself as a minimalistic easily-graspable interface yet filled with numerous relevant configuration options.
MyUnity developers have just published a Youtube clip, demoing the upcoming MyUnity 4.0.
The presented interface is definitely eye-catching (while retaining a visual simplicity with clean components and intuitive controls), featuring a vertically-positioned panel (similar to Unity launcher), from where categories of actions are to be accessed.
According to the MyUnity developers, the "soon available" 4.0 version is compatible with Unity 6.4 (and thus fully usable under Ubuntu 12.10), furthermore, adding a totally redesigned user interface (as well as new settings, improved themes, icons and cursor management, backup settings, etc).
- MyUnity 4.0's new video demoes exciting new behaviors
- The near-future MyUnity 4.0 adds fancy modes
- MyUnity 4.0 to probably feature a fancy "visual tweaking" mode
- MyUnity 3.0 released with redesigned interface and new features
- MyUnity 2.0 released with animated and enriched interface (Ubuntu 11.04 & 11.10)