Humble Bundle 3's Spirits, Fieldrunners and BIT.TRIP BEAT available for Ubuntu
Spirits is an exciting action-puzzle game, featuring 46 fancy hand-drawn levels, dynamic wind system useful to guide the spirits finding the accurate way, high-quality illumination effects, orchestral music.
Its action is focused on spirits of fallen leaves that are to be guided towards various destinations, with support to build a bridge of leaves, dig tunnels, creating blowing clouds, etc.
BIT.TRIP BEAT plunges the user into a world dominated by vivid vibes, where the gamer is to properly detect projectiles, action rewarded with a musical sound.
Fieldrunners exposes a colored world filled with polished graphics and everlasting battle actions, where the opponent must be stopped, stopping action backed by the option to create powerful towers and mazes filled with abilities like incinerate, freeze, laser, electrocute, oriented towards the wrathful enemy.
"What’s great about this Android bundle is that the games will work on your phone as well as Ubuntu, Mac, Windows and other GNU/Linux desktops and laptops".
- Humble Bundle with Android 5 available with extra games
- Humble Bundle with Android 5 released
- Humble Indie Bundle 6 released with new games (first Unity-based game included)
- Pong-like multi-touch game, Plonk 2.1, landed in Ubuntu SDK Apps Collection's PPA
- Free open-source physics engine QML-Box2D released, opens the door for interesting-games creation