Humble Indie Bundle 6 released with new games (first Unity-based game included)
Humble Indie Bundle 6 has just been released, being now available via its usual purchase method, consequently, gamers can enjoy DRM-free exciting games by paying an amount of money ("you can pay whatever you want").
After the actual purchase, the games can be installed via Ubuntu Software Center for a proper easy install method.
Humble Indie Bundle 6 introduces the first Unity game (the powerful game engine) on Linux, Rochard, game that focuses on John Rochard, actor "forced" to master the use of gravity, matter and weight in order to defeat a powerful intergalactic conspiracy.
Torchlight, Shatter, Vessel ("The finishing touches are being put on Vessel for Linux and Mac and will be ready in 24-72 hours"), Space Pirates and Zombies and Dustforce are exciting games ready to be played via the Humble Indie Bundle 6.
- Humble Bundle with Android 5 available with extra games
- Humble Bundle with Android 5 released
- Humble Bundle 3's Spirits, Fieldrunners and BIT.TRIP BEAT available for Ubuntu
- Free open-source physics engine QML-Box2D released, opens the door for interesting-games creation
- Humble Double Fine Bundle released