Indicator StickyNotes 0.2 released with monochrome icons and improvements
Indicator StickyNotes is handy appindicator that integrates sticky notes into the desktop.
Indicator StickyNotes's usage is performed via its appindicator, from where new notes can be created (creation behavior usable directly in the sticky notes, too) by clicking
New Note, action that summons on the desktop fancy yellow sticky notes, with support to move, resize, lock, new note and delete, bundle of option available directly in the sticky notes' interface.
Consistency is definitely an attribute acknowledged and appreciated by users, attribute "adopted" by the new 0.2 release, that introduces monochrome appindicator icons for both Ambiance and Radiance (light and dark flavor included), aligning the app with the monochrome Unity panel/top bar.
Along with an improved saving process (aimed at properly saving the created notes), the 0.2 version brings a refreshed bottom-right fold with a more lighter subtle look&feel.
How do we install Indicator StickyNotes 0.2?
Add the following official PPA (Precise)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:umang/indicator-stickynotes
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install indicator-stickynotes
Bugs can be reported on https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-stickynotes
- Indicator Stickynotes 0.4.1 adds support for custom fonts, shadow amount and always-focused mode
- Indicator Stickynotes 0.4 released with category support
- Indicator Stickynotes 0.3.2 released with middle-click support and fixes
- Indicator Stickynotes 0.3 released with settings dialog and keyboard shortcuts
- Indicator Stickynotes provides session-aware fancy stickynotes (PPA available)