QT-based redesigned Ubuntu One client landed in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Ubuntu One client has just received a new redesigned interface, based on QT, the "old" GTK+ interface is to probably be ditched in the near future.
The installer uses new gorgeous icons in a simple user-friendly interface and now, when the Install button is clicked (on first launch, only), an installation process with progressbar and password typing dialog begin.
The installer replaces Ubuntu One Control Panel (GTK+) with the new QT-based version.
- Ubuntu One gains minor yet pleasant color tweaks in Ubuntu 12.04
- Ubuntu One updated with redesigned interface in Precise Pangolin
- Ubuntu One Music Store's Rhythmbox plugin to be removed in Ubuntu 12.04, Ubuntu 12.10 and Ubuntu 13.04
- Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS released and available for download
- Ubuntu One removes the support for Tomboy notes syncing at the end of February 2013