Shotwell gained progressbar support in Ubuntu 12.04
Two weeks left until the 12.04 LTS final release, and various improvements are still landing in Precise ("safe" landings that can be easily reverted in case of critical bugs without affecting Ubuntu's overall proper functionality), bringing pleasant additions to the LTS.
Ubuntu's default photo manager, Shotwell, has just been updated to another version, enhancing its integration into Unity, thus delivering progressbar support on the launcher, when Shotwell imports images from folders and on launch (the progressbar indicates the loading progress).
In order to import pictures in Shotwell, navigate to
Shotwell-->File-->Import From Folder
- OpenShot video-editor to adopt Qt in upcoming versions
- OpenShot launched kickstarter campaign
- Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS released and available for download
- New upcoming OpenShot library demoed with Time Curves
- New upcoming OpenShot library to deliver multi-threaded editor, curve animations, sub-pixel positioning and enhanced stability