"Test-Drive" an application in Ubuntu Software Center via Weblive
Edubuntu is a flavor of Ubuntu that comes with many educational packages and has an awesome "test-drive" session, where you can test Edubuntu via a web browser without installing anything (with password&user).
This cool "test-drive" features is available now in Ubuntu Software Center, thanks to Stephane Graber's Weblive API.
All you have to do is to install "qtnx" via Ubuntu Software Center and you're ready to go.
What is Weblive good for?
One can run and test various supported (like Chromium browser, Abiword, Emesene, etc) applications (on a remote server) without actually install it.
How do we launch it?
Search an app in Ubuntu Software Center and if the respective app is supported (there is a "Test Drive" button under its picture) hit the "Test Drive".
- Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal reaches its End-Of-Life on October 28th, 2012
- ClassicMenu Indicator 0.0.3 released with support for icons and more (Natty Narwhal)
- Ubuntu 11.04, Natty Narwhal, in-depth review
- Easily get the new GNOME 3 animation in Compiz (Lucid, Maverick, Natty, etc)
- Learn Unity 3D's keyboard shortcuts and mouse tricks with 2 awesome wallpapers