Ubuntu at CES 2012 = SUCCESS
2012's CES is an event in progress at the moment, event that gathers Canonical and Ubuntu, too.
Ubuntu's main exposition is Ubuntu TV-related, product launched this week as a demo that is to become mature in the future.
Another strong aspect of Ubuntu's demo is Ubuntu One and its next development steps.
Booth Ubuntu TV and Ubuntu One are sharing lots of interest coming from developers, manufacturers and exhibitors.
According to Canonical blog, there have been "over 5,000 visitors to the Ubuntu booth in South Hall 4 (stand 35379)", furthermore "people have been so impressed, that all the Ubuntu 11.10 CDs and printed Ubuntu TV collateral have run out!"
The above mentioned interest in Ubuntu is not singular nor local, all over the web Ubuntu TV has received positive "critics".
- Canonical and Dell, partners in 220 retail China stores
- Today, April 16th 2013, Canonical and VMware announced interesting partnership at the OpenStack Summit
- Canonical is attending the OpenStack Summit between April 15-18 2013 in Portland, Oregon
- Ubuntu Server becomes the only OS fully operational across HP Moonshot (x86 and ARM), the "new style of IT"
- Canonical announces exciting collaboration with Chinese entities to produce Ubuntu Kylin