Ubuntu Tweak 0.6.1 adds proper support for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Adjust panel opacity, change fonts, clear unwanted cache are actions that can be easily performed via Ubuntu Tweak, a tool specialized in dealing with numerous Ubuntu tweaks in one, friendly, global place.
After Ubuntu Tweak 0.6's more than 100.000 downloads, the new release, 0.6.1 version, comes with proper Ubuntu 12.04 support, as well as various refinements.
What is new in Ubuntu Tweak 0.6.1?
- option to change Dash's color, under
Ubuntu Tweak-->Tweaks-->Unity Settings-->Dash color
- option to change the desktop font (used only on the actual desktop), under
Ubuntu Tweak-->Tweaks-->Fonts-->Desktop font
- removed redundant actions (such as the ability to set a custom wallpaper for LightDM's Unity greeter, actioned already available in Ubuntu 12.04)
How do we install Ubuntu Tweak 0.6.1?
Add the following official PPA (Oneiric, Precise)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
Due to the massive mainly positive feedback, "Ubuntu Tweak will start a new development cycle, to add more new features".
Bugs can be reported on https://bugs.launchpad.net/~tualatrix
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.4 released with Ubuntu 13.04 support and fixes
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.3 released with fixes
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.2 released with improved Ubuntu 12.10 support and improvements
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.1 released (further development to be officially continued)
- Ubuntu Tweak's maintainer: The development of Ubuntu Tweak is stopped