Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.2 released with System Settings integration and bug fixes
Change an icon theme, change a GTK+ theme, adjust font size, modify Unity launcher size, add quicklists, remove "old" kernels, clear Chromium's cache, etc are actions that can be easily performed via Ubuntu Tweak, an in-depth tweak manager created with Ubuntu in mind.
Ubuntu Tweak has just been updated to version 0.7.2, version mainly oriented towards improved stability and bug fixes.
The new 0.7.2 release brings a proper old kernels removal, correct font resetting, usable custom commands in File Type Manager and various fixes concentrated to hassle-free actions across Ubuntu Tweak.
Furthermore, Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.2 introduces a handy integration into Ubuntu's System Settings, consequently, the users can access/launch Ubuntu Tweak directly from System Settings.
How do we install Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.2?
Add the following official PPA (Precise, Oneiric)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.4 released with Ubuntu 13.04 support and fixes
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.3 released with fixes
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.2 released with improved Ubuntu 12.10 support and improvements
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.1 released (further development to be officially continued)
- Ubuntu Tweak's maintainer: The development of Ubuntu Tweak is stopped