Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.3 released
Ubuntu Tweak is a powerful tweaking utility that allows the user to easily adjust Ubuntu to one's desires/preferences via a clear easy-to-use interface, where numerous configuration are both categorized and properly exposed, consequently, changing the GTK+ theme, selecting fonts, disable Unity's shortcut hint overlay, choosing an increased size for launcher icons, etc, are presented 1-click away.
Ubuntu Tweak has just been updated to version 0.7.3, as a mainly bug fixes release.
Improved quicklist editor, fixed LightDM plugin handling, enhanced Janitor, as well as initial Ubuntu 12.10 support, come to deliver a more stable Ubuntu Tweak.
How do we install Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.3?
Add the following official PPA (Oneiric, Precise, Quantal)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
Bugs can be reported on https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-tweak
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.4 released with Ubuntu 13.04 support and fixes
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.3 released with fixes
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.2 released with improved Ubuntu 12.10 support and improvements
- Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.1 released (further development to be officially continued)
- Ubuntu Tweak's maintainer: The development of Ubuntu Tweak is stopped