[Ubuntu in the wild] Supermodel Candice Swanepoel ad uses Ubuntu
Daily, new and new persons from across the world adopt Ubuntu, enjoying its numerous and solid features, as well as ease-of-use, user-friendliness and enhanced usability.
Moreover, almost daily, Ubuntu users spot across the internets use-cases of Ubuntu, situations ranging from globally-acknowledged scientific communities to (commercial) drones, famous actors, powerful corporations, etc, essentially, Ubuntu is in a serious expanding process, expansion penetrating diverse areas of the world, including programming, development, advertising.
As clearly seen in the below clip, the supermodel Candice Swanepoel is centered into an AXE ad, ad featuring a story-like plot where the famous beauty representative starts a conversation with an imaginary interlocutor, in order to transmit certain messages.
A definitely interesting aspect of the ad is the usage of Ubuntu with Unity, as the screen through which Candice Swanepoel transmits the message, furthermore, the Unity launcher is displayed during the actual conversation (occupying the whole time of the ad).
- [Ubuntu in the wild] Brave teacher organized students in repair-and-donate-Ubuntu-computers team
- Ubuntu-passionate user expresses love towards Ubuntu via artistic painting
- [Ubuntu in the wild] Google GLASS hacked on live official demo with Ubuntu
- [Ubuntu in the wild] EUhackathon's hackers use Ubuntu
- [Ubuntu in the wild] Python book uses Ubuntu