UDS-R's registrations available
Ubuntu Developer Summit is an exciting biannual event that gathers numerous community members, as well as Ubuntu developers, user from around the world, cloud engineers, etc, with the main purpose of planing and sketching the next Ubuntu version.
UDS features and touches a vast amount of topics, ranging from Thunderbird goals, GNOME software stack, user interface improvements, etc, to more technical areas like cloud development, kernel enhancements, basically, an event suitable for both regular user and versed developers.
The next UDS will be organized in Copenhagen, Denmark from October 29th to November 1st 2012, at Bella Centre.
- Mark Shuttleworth talks Valve, Nexus 7 and future goals at UDS-R keynote
- The second online UDS reached its completion with more than 100 successful video-sessions
- Unity 8 running on Mir for the Saucy desktop discussed at UDS
- Chromium, as potential default web-browser, discussed at UDS
- The Smart Scopes project discussed at UDS