Unity 3.8.10 released with a "clicked" Home button and many bug fixes (Ubuntu 11.04 BETA 2)
Ubuntu 11.04 final will be launched on April 28th, and now we are witnessing the last efforts meant to generate a bug-free stable Natty.
Unity 3.8.10 has just been released, a release focused on stability, consistency and speed improvements.
So, what's new in Unity 3.8.10?
- the Home button has a clicked state now, so it acts just like a regular button with "ON/OFF" state
- the launcher's LibreOffice item has "New Document" option on its quick-list
- improvements in text rendering in the Dash
- the launcher items' tooltips are displayed correctly now
- numerous Compiz-related crashes fixed
- Unity 3.8.8 released with new awesome monochrome icons and numerous bug fixes (Natty Narwhal BETA 2)
- Easily disable Unity panel's drop shadow (Natty Narwhal)
- Unity 3.8.6 released with new a reveal mode and more (Ubuntu 11.04 BETA 1)
- Unity 3.8 BETA has landed in Natty Narwhal BETA 1 with panel shadow, new BFB behavior and more
- Unity 3.6.6 released with auto-resizing, animations and a boost in speed (Natty Narwhal alpha 3)