Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with categorized questions (Ubuntu 11.10)
Unity Askubuntu lens is a quick and handy tool to search and manage relevant questions&answers from askubuntu.com, a site focused on solving various Ubuntu issues and familiarizing users with its values, solutions, applications, etc.
Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 (-49) has been released bringing extra functionality to the overall topics maneuvering, in the sense that questions are now properly categorized in Questions With Solutions, Questions With Responses and Question Without responses.
Consequently, the user can easily decide what path to take (as in relation to its inquiry) and as an extra help, the votes are clearly displayed under questions.
At the moment, there are two PPAs that provide Unity Askubuntu lens (we presented last week a similar lens that has a slightly different approach), with the same package name, so, having both enabled will continue to update the lens from both PPAs.
How do we install Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 (-49)?
Add the following PPA (Oneiric)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:markjtully/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install unity-askubuntu-lens
Then, reboot your computer.
- Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with support for Oneiric Ocelot
- Access PuBmed, Google Scholar and JSTOR with Unity Academic lens
- Access movie details, know actors and play trailers via Unity Movie lens
- Easily translate words via Unity WordReference lens
- Unity PyPI lens 0.8 landed in Ubuntu Software Center