Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with support for Oneiric Ocelot
One of the best places to ask Ubuntu-related questions is www.askubuntu.com, where numerous folks unite their effort and knowledge trying to help newcomers.
Askubuntu lens 0.2 has just been released bringing support for Oneiric Ocelot.
How do we use it?
Enter a desired word in the search area and click on the results or just select a tags/users, all of is filterable through a numerous set of filters.
How do we install Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2?
Add the following official PPA (Oneiric, Precise)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:askubuntu-tools/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install unity-askubuntu-lens
To use the lens, you should logout/login.
- Unity Askubuntu lens 0.2 released with categorized questions (Ubuntu 11.10)
- Access PuBmed, Google Scholar and JSTOR with Unity Academic lens
- Access movie details, know actors and play trailers via Unity Movie lens
- Easily translate words via Unity WordReference lens
- Unity PyPI lens 0.8 landed in Ubuntu Software Center