"Unity Books Lens" available in Natty Narwhal (via PPA)
After Askubuntu and Gwibber lenses, Unity has received another place/lens, Unity Books Lens, that allows one to search books over the net by simply typing in an author, preferred book, etc (Google Books) and read that searched books in Google Books.
The searched items are categorized in "Books" and "Focused Authors", and you can choose between "All books" and "Free books" (option available in its quick-list, too).
Even though the "Books" lens is at its beginning, the search speed is quite fast and the lens is populated almost instantly with numerous books.
Ho do we install Unity Books Lens?
Add the following PPA (a restart is required)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:davidc3/books-lens
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install unity-books-lens
- Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal reaches its End-Of-Life on October 28th, 2012
- ClassicMenu Indicator 0.0.3 released with support for icons and more (Natty Narwhal)
- Ubuntu 11.04, Natty Narwhal, in-depth review
- Easily get the new GNOME 3 animation in Compiz (Lucid, Maverick, Natty, etc)
- Learn Unity 3D's keyboard shortcuts and mouse tricks with 2 awesome wallpapers