Unity Gwibber lens 3.3.1 released with user accounts filter (Ubuntu 12.04)
Ubuntu's default fancy social networking client, Gwibber, has been updated to version 3.3.1 in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, bringing numerous bug fixes.
Along with stability improvements, the 3.3.1 also comes (not by default) with extra functionality for Unity Gwibber lens, that is now capable to filter the searched&displayed items by user accounts (Twitter, Identi.ca, etc).
How do we install Unity Gwibber lens 3.3.1?
Type in a terminal
sudo apt-get install unity-lens-gwibber
Then reboot your computer.
- Unity Gwibber lens 3.4.1 gained monochrome category icons (Ubuntu 12.04)
- The easy guide to Ubuntu 12.04's Unity lenses
- Gwibber 3.3.91 released with expanders and improved scrolling
- Gwibber 3.3.5 landed in Precise Pangolin with monochrome icons
- Gwibber 3.3.3 released with fixed memory leaks and boost in speed (Ubuntu 12.04)