Unity Gwibber lens 3.4.1 gained monochrome category icons (Ubuntu 12.04)
Gwibber, Ubuntu's default social client, has gone through various optimizations and enhancements in the Precise Pangolin development cycle, culminating with a more appealing and fast application.
Usually, after an Ubuntu version is launched, shortly, via the Update Manager (for the default apps), applications are receiving fixes and improvements, updates that could not been landed in time for the final release (due to limited development time, etc).
Unity Gwibber lens has just been updated to version 3.4.1 adding a small yet significant detail: the lens gained monochrome fancy Unity-style category icons, consequently, the lens, along with its enriched aspect, is now more consistent with the polished Ubuntu 12.04 desktop.
Unity Gwibber lens 3.4.1 is available via Ubuntu Software Center.
- Unity Gwibber lens 3.3.1 released with user accounts filter (Ubuntu 12.04)
- The new QML-based Gwibber renamed to Friends-app, available via Ubuntu 13.04's Ubuntu Software Center
- The QML-based Gwibber received visual changes and new features
- The new QML-based Gwibber received impressive refresh-content animation and monochrome icons
- The new QML-based Gwibber presented with Twitter, Facebook and identica support