Unity Wikipedia lens landed in Ubuntu Software Center
World wars, up-to-date operating systems, best 1900's novels, world championship football winner, etc, are informations available on Wikipedia, where users, across the world, are constantly searching accurate informations, search usually performed via the web-browser.
Unity Wikipedia lens corroborates the power of Wikipedia with the handiness of the Dash, allowing user to easily search by writing desired words in the search area, typing action that manages and displays relevant items, "surrounded" by Unity's fancy card view with proper image preview, clear tile, helping description text, bundle of elements that are to help the user to accurately identify the intended searched informations.
Unity Wikipedia lens 0.1 has just landed in Ubuntu 12.04's Ubuntu Software Center, thus being available for installation 1-click away.
- Access PuBmed, Google Scholar and JSTOR with Unity Academic lens
- Access movie details, know actors and play trailers via Unity Movie lens
- Easily translate words via Unity WordReference lens
- Unity PyPI lens 0.8 landed in Ubuntu Software Center
- How to easily enable a third-party lens to respect Unity's online-search default approach