Unityfox brings Unity integration for Firefox in Ubuntu 11.10
Unityfox is a useful extension that adds progressbar and countbadge to Unity launcher's Mozilla Firefox icon, extension that appeared since Natty Narwhal but still stands on an experimental ground, consequently, no default integration in Unity.
Unityfox 0.2.1 has just been released, fixing some Oneiric-related bugs of its previous versions.
How do we install Unityfox 0.2.1?
Download and install it, Ubuntu 11.10 only (you should open the link in Firefox in order to automatically install the extension).
Unityfox 0.2.1 is available for download here, also.
- Unity 3D 4.22 removes the top-left Ubuntu logo
- Unity 3D 4.20 released with Desktop title, new "Alt+Tab" mode and numerous bug fixes
- Unity 3D 4.16 released with properly displayed indicators, bigger icons and new shortcuts
- Unity 3D 4.14 released with transparent control buttons, new launcher behavior and more
- Unity 3D's Dash to probably receive new default lenses in Ubuntu 11.10