VMware View Client Tech Preview landed in Ubuntu Software Center
VMware View Client Tech Preview is a great tool that connects one to a Virtual desktop, delivering a high fidelity experience for users across sessions, devices and operating systems.
A just now update brings this handy tool in Ubuntu 11.10's default install (after being tested as a proposed package) and it is available via Ubuntu Software Center.
At the moment, the package has been pushed into Natty/Maverick/Lucid proposed, meaning, it is a matter of days until it is released via the regular update.
- Today, April 16th 2013, Canonical and VMware announced interesting partnership at the OpenStack Summit
- The new Ubuntu Software Center icon landed in Ubuntu 13.04
- Third-party developer video-demoes interesting Ubuntu Touch-aimed Ubuntu Software Center mockup
- Steam landed in Ubuntu Software Center
- [Editorial] Donations into Ubuntu Software Center