Xnoise 0.2.10 adds equalizer
Xnoise is a lightweight yet fast and powerful music player, designed with a hassle-free interface, from where music tracks (video clips supported, too) are to be managed and played at a press of a button, without "labyrinth"-like areas.
Along with the simplistic interface, Xnoise allows the user to utilize the power of Ubuntu One Music Store and Magnatune, implemented as default plugins.
Clicking on it, opens a dedicated dialog featuring the mentioned equalizer at a default set value, nevertheless, under
Preset, the user can select a different preset, such as
Maximum Bass, Maximum Treble, Rock, Jazz, Club, Techno, etc.
In order to disable the equalizer, navigate to
Xnoise-->Edit-->Preferences-->uncheck Use equalizer
Various minor user interface updates, enhanced Magnatune plugin, bug fixes, as well as visual improvements targeting Ubuntu 12.10, come to deliver a more robust tweakable Xnoise release.
How do we install Xnoise 0.2.10?
Add the following official PPA (Oneiric, Precise, Quantal)
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:shkn/xnoise
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xnoise
- Xnoise 0.2.18 released with enhancements
- Xnoise 0.2.16 released with new features and fancy visual improvements
- Xnoise media player 0.2.15 released with visual changes, animations and new features
- Xnoise 0.2.14 released with numerous refinements and improvements
- Xnoise 0.2.13 adds fancy Album Art view and new app icon